Tuesday, December 18, 2007

If there were an award

for 'ultimate slacker when it comes to blogging' I'm pretty sure I'd win it. Things have been crazy around here. The commute still isn't helping. It took me three and a half hours to get home last night thanks to a guy breaking down in one of the two lanes going through a construction zone. Sweet. Oh - and I had a guy try to drill his arm off at 4pm yesterday as well (it was an accident)e. Not too many dull moments around here!

Tomorrow is my last day of work and then I fly out to go home on Thursday. I haven't even taken my suitcase out to fix the handle (Samsonite sucks, by the way - second bag to break on me), let alone pack anything into it. I'm meant to bake Christmas cookies, clean the house, and finish this project up before I go as well.

At least the project is coming along nicely. Lots of little things left to do like mastic (caulking), some electrical cover plates, some flooring details, cleaning, etc... But most of the big stuff is sorted. Fire alarm is the big thing and that's being done as I type.

I'm super excited about going home for Christmas. I really need to get going so I can get all of this stuff finished and enjoy my break! If I don't manage to get back on here for another week or so, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ;-)

No comments: