Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Let there be Guinness!

Yeah, I'm a big slacker. I know it's been a few days. I've been super busy driving my guests all over Ireland. It's been fun and exhausting and I don't have to do it tomorrow! Actually, that's only because we're flying to London at 6.45am. Ugh!!!

That's okay though. I'm sure it will be an awesome time. It can't possibly be any worse than driving all the way to Blarney to find that the castle gates closed 5 minutes before we got there. No joke! We all decided that if that's the worst that happens this week we'll be doing well. Tomorrow will be jam packed with all of the London usuals... Big Ben, London Bridge, London Tower, Buckingham Palace. We'll get the added bonus of lunch with Sion - my old housemate from Worcester. He works in London and is meeting us there. I'm really looking forward to seeing him again - last time was when he was over in Dublin for a rugby game!

I'm heading to the airport at 4am to catch that flight so I'm heading to bed. When I get back I'll tell you about the Guinness Storehouse tour, the rest of our trip to Blarney, the fun nights at the pub, and the Waterford Crystal tour. Pictures on Thursday or Friday. Until then, enjoy your week!! ;-)

No comments: