Friday, April 20, 2007

TGIF!!!

This week went by pretty quickly but I am still SO glad it's Friday. My diet is right down the crapper today. I just ordered myself a Super Platter (garlic mushrooms (breaded and deep fried), wings, chicken tenders, and breaded chicken wings) and a things of garlic/cheese chips. The chips are french fries in American-Speak and they have a garlic/ranch sauce on them and are smothered in cheddar cheese. They look SO good. The reason I know this is because I went to the SAME pizza place for a 7" pizza and wings for lunch with the guys from work. Yep - good diet, Rach.

It's not SO very bad. I DID run crazy amounts of sprints last night at training. Well, I attempted to run crazy amounts of sprints - I wouldn't really call the speed I run at a 'sprint' but it's the fastest I can go and I have to excerpt just as much energy to do it. I'm also going running in the morning, so I'll make up for a little of it then.

I also got my hair cut and colored tonight. I would normally pay about $100 in the States to get my highlights and cut. I paid 145 euro tonight. It's a lot more, but I LOVE it. She used 4 colors (may be lost on the guys here, but the girls will get it) including 3 blonds (it's SUMMER) and a caramel colored low light. The cut is really good too (that cost me about 45 euro last time - so the rest was color). Happy enough anyhow and I don't mind paying the money for a good cut/color. I only get it done 2 or 3 times a year.

So it's time for the weekend. I'm looking forward to a nice quiet evening and then I'm getting up, running, stopping at the office on my way back from the run to get drawings set, and then it's off to the farmer's market for a falafel! Yummy!! I hope you have a great weekend!! ;-)

No comments: