Thursday, March 29, 2007

Knackered

'Knackered' is an Irish word for 'tired' or 'exhausted' which is what I am after training tonight. Tuesday was bad enough with all of the sprinting and then he made us do it again tonight. He added a minute this time - or so he thought. He didn't have a watch on the other night and thought we ran for 15 minutes. It had actually been about 30 minutes. :-) I timed it but wasn't about to tell him. He would have made us go for 31. Yikes!

Father Ted is on tv right now. Quirky little Irish comedy about priests who live on Craggy Island. It's on NetFlix if you subscribe. It's funnier than British comedy (in my opinion) even though it's a sort of older show. You should check it out if you get a chance. It's good for some stupid humor.

Tomorrow is the big 'Programme Forum'. We're walking through the schedule line-by-line with pretty much everybody involved in the project from 11am to 4pm - which means it will run late and I'll be stuck there forever!! Oh, well. As always, a good learning experience.

I'm seriously exhausted and going to pass out. It's almost 10pm here and I'm like an overtired child this evening. I'll try to make more time tomorrow night for a more interesting blog. Sorry for the slacking! ;-)

No comments: