Thursday, November 16, 2006

I would still marry him...

I can't believe I forgot to mention Dave!! I know, sounds like a good friend, but really I've never met him. Although in some ways, I guess he could be considered a good friend. He's been through lots of things with me - the good, the bad, the ugly, the fantastic... love, hate... college. I remember sitting with my friends Sara and Nicole and professing our undying love for the man in our dorm up at CU. Who wouldn't love a man with talent like that? Dave Matthews is amazing.

Anyhow - the reason I mention Dave is that he's coming to DUBLIN! How cool is that? My friend Abby sent me the info on the concert or I never would have known about it. I haven't heard a word of it over here and not many people know who he is so I'm hoping it won't be hard to get decent seats. Tickets go onsale tomorrow morning at 9am, so I should know by the time I blog again. Great seats would be a fantastic way to start off the weekend.

I love just chilling out and listening to Dave. There are seriously about a million and one memories that belong with his music. His concerts (and the pre and post activity) were always an adventure at SPAC. I've seen him in Canada too, so this will be country #3. That's kind of fun, now that I think of it. The concert is just him on tour so it should be different for me and I'm still expecting it to be cool. It's Feb 26th if anyone wants to come with me!!! ;-)

No comments: